Profile: Kenny Miller, CFO at FPE Capital, shares his views with The Drawdown
The Drawdown recently profiled Kenny Miller, CFO at FPE Capital.
In the article, Kenny discusses:
- His role as CFO and how it has evolved over the years.
- The long-term vision of what FPE should mean to its stakeholders.
- The evolution of FPE and its positioning as a specialist investor focused on software and software services companies going through their second stage of growth.
- The need to maintain human connection when communicating with stakeholders, one of the key differentiators for FPE as a business. He believes it's essential for portfolio company relationships and also with investors.
- How he hopes that ESG metrics can be integrated further into the business to showcase how its software portfolio companies can have a social impact.
Read the full article here.